Call for Cases
The Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality, International Conference 2015 presents this "Call for Cases" for the Destination and Industry Programme. It is aimed at policy makers, representatives of (public and private, national, regional and city) destination management and marketing organisations, cultural institutes and foundations, designers, technology providers, consultancies and other professionals and entrepreneurs working in the tourism and hospitality industry, who have valuable experience to report and present. They are cordially invited to submit presentation proposals.
Themes and topics
Theme 1: Heritage tourism destinations: identity, conflict, branding and marketing
Theme 2: Heritage, hospitality and sustainable tourism development
Theme 3: Reception, co-creation and representation
Theme 4: Governance, Partnerships and Communities of Practice
Theme 5: Heritage tourism: learning from an historic perspective
Theme 6: Entrepreneurship and innovation perspectives in heritage tourism
More information on the themes and topics
Please include the following information:
- Suggested presentation title
- Short description of presentation
- Main topics covered
- Main conclusions, recommendations and ‘take-aways’ for delegates
- Main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities or threats discussed or highlighted
- Was this projects already presented at any other event? If yes, please specify the name of the event(s), who presented it, when it was presented, other relevant information.
- A short bio or CV of the speaker
- A short presentation of the organisation.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.More